||Alliance lets you leverage the creative and marketing expertise of Princess Cruises® and Cunard Line® while customizing each direct mailer with your own information and offers.
2013 Europe Princess and Cunard Alliance
You only have 5 days to join this mailing. Participation period is July 30–August 3, 2012. Mail date is August 28, 2012 (in home 9/4– 9/11/12).
You pay a fraction of the cost of designing your own piece plus you can customize this one and enjoy bulk mail rates. For this 12-page booklet, you pay 64¢ to US, 93¢ to Canada and 39¢ if sent to you directly.
We help you target the best clients for these itineraries.
For these itineraries, the demographic is:
- age 55 and above
- Past Europe travelers who want to see new ports or revisit old favorites
- those who have time and resources to take a longer cruise
A few clicks and you’re on your way:
- Prepare your client list.
- Click here to log on to OneSource. (If you don’t have an account, select “Register” under “Register Your Agency.”)
- Enter your info, upload your lists and submit your payment. All done! For additional instructions and tips, download the Quick Guide.
“Alliance is an excellent marketing tool and very easy to use, and that is why Palmer Ranch Travel participates in Alliance mailings!”
– Ann M. Geiger, Palmer Ranch Travel
Join the 1,000+ agencies who have participated in Alliance since its creation in 2008.
Once you choose to take part in the program, you’re only a few clicks away from getting a professionally designed, customizable direct mailers.
Enter your custom messaging, upload your client list as well as optional logo and submit payment – done! (Not only are client lists safe, they’re sent to an independent third-party vendor who will check it against other lists so your clients don’t receive similar offers from
In addition to forgoing costly design fees, you pay bulk mail rates, saving on postage, too!
Need help processing your orders, uploading mailings lists or logos?
Call for assistance:
available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
Download Quick Guide