Southwest to use LaGuardia slots for Baltimore and Chicago service
Southwest will start New York service on June 28 with eight daily nonstops to Chicago Midway and Baltimore/Washington.
The airline will offer five daily nonstops between LaGuardia and Chicago Midway and three daily nonstops between LaGuardia and Baltimore/Washington.
Southwest is using takeoff and landing slots the carrier bought through the bankruptcy of ATA Airlines.
A one-way ticket to Baltimore/Washington will run $49, while a Chicago one-way fare will cost $89.
- Delta Adding Flights NYC to Key Business Markets
- Southwest Airlines Vacations is Going Ticketless-No More Tickets! No More Fees!
- Delta Air Lines Gets Government Approval……..
- Alaska Airlines To Begin Daily Service From The Bay Area To Kauai And The Big Island Of Hawaii
- Funjet Vacations Offers New Product: Southwest Airlines Published Fares!
- Apple Vacations Has A Ticketing Policy Change
- Porter Airlines new fee and baggage policy, effective June 1
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER with Hertz and Southwest!
- Two New Promotions from Southwest Vacations Launch Today!!
- Gulfstream International Airlines Expands Service to/from Marsh Harbour, The Bahamas