Princess Academy Commodores may now book Graduation Cruise Course space!
Princess Academy Commodores have successfully booked over 4,900 Graduation Cruise Courses*. We are pleased to offer our Active Princess Academy Commodores (subject to agency productivity) the opportunity to book space on 7- to 28-day sailings to Alaska, Caribbean, Europe, Mexico, Panama Canal, Asia and the Middle East! Choose from one of the following itineraries:
- Crown Princess® 7-day Western Caribbean sailing roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale, departing April 16 or 23, 2011.
- Star Princess® 10-day Eastern Caribbean Voyager sailing roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale, departing April 23, 2011.
- Sapphire Princess® 7-day Mexico sailing roundtrip Los Angeles, departing April 23, 2011.
- Caribbean Princess® 7-day Southern Caribbean Explorer sailing roundtrip San Juan, departing April 24, 2011.
- Ruby Princess® 7-day Eastern Caribbean sailing roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale, departing April 24, 2011.
- Coral Princess® 10-day Panama Canal Adventurer (Full Transit) sailing from Acapulco to Ft. Lauderdale, departing April 24, 2011.
- Emerald Princess® 16-day Northern Europe Passage sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen, departing April 27, 2011.
- Caribbean Princess 7-day Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean sailing from San Juan to New York (Brooklyn), departing May 1, 2011.
- Star Princess 15-Day Roman Passage sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome (Civitavecchia), departing May 3, 2011.
- Crown Princess 15-day Western Europe Passage from Ft. Lauderdale to London (Southampton), departing May 7, 2011.
- Pacific Princess® 12-day Holy Land sailing between Rome (Civitavecchia) and Athens (Piraeus), departing May 7 or 19, 2011.
- Diamond Princess® 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers sailing from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier), departing May 28, 2011.
The following sailings require a visa for US and Canadian citizens. We strongly recommend checking with the appropriate consulate, embassy or visa-processing service prior to booking to verify the current processing time.
- Diamond Princess 16-day Southeast Asia & China sailing from Singapore to Beijing (Tianjin), departing April 20, 2011. A double-entry visa for China must be obtained prior to departure. For Vietnam, a visa will be issued upon arrival and the fee will be charged to your onboard account. Please be advised that you will need to bring two photo copies of your passport photo page to cruise check-in in Singapore. The passport copies are required for immigration and clearance purposes and for going ashore in certain ports.
- Ocean Princess® 28-day Indian Ocean & Middle East sailing from Singapore to Rome (Civitavecchia), departing April 29, 2011. A visa for India must be obtained prior to departure. In addition, those passengers participating in Princess-organized shore excursions in the United Arab Emirates do not need to obtain a separate visa. Passengers who wish to explore on their own need to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates independently prior to departure.
- Diamond Princess 16-day Alaska & Far East sailing from Beijing (Tianjin) to Anchorage (Whittier), departing May 6, 2011. A single-entry visa for China must be obtained prior to departure. Please be advised that you will need to bring two photo copies of your passport photo page to cruise check-in in Beijing (Tianjin). The passport copies are required for immigration and clearance purposes and for going ashore in certain ports.
Please note that cancelling a Graduation Cruise Course booking within 31 days of departure for any reason constitutes use of the Graduation Cruise Course Offer. Some of these sailings are within 31 days of departure. Do not create a booking unless you are sure you can go.
The Graduation Cruise Course is available to book online through OneSourceCruises.com and is only available to Active Princess Commodores from producing agencies. Please note that Commodores have educational course requirements that must be completed during the cruise. These include meeting our Future Cruise Consultant to learn about our Future Cruise Sales program and our Circle Host/ess to learn about the Princess Captain’s Circle® loyalty program. They will provide Commodores with an onboard questionnaire that will aid in exploring the ship and learning all about the remarkable activities and amenities we offer our guests. Commodores will also join a guided Ship Tour.
Wishing you continued success with Princess!